Motorola and Verizon is match made in heaven. For the past few years, Motorola's best work was for Verizon. When I heard about the rumour on Motorola reigniting Razr brand, I was happy. I felt that this would be a special phone, a phone that can eat competition for breakfast. And today's announcement proved that. Motorola has showed us (more importantly to Samsung) what real innovation is all about.
- Incredibly thin. At 7.1mm, it justifies it's name
- Kevlar fiber, diamond cut aluminum Gorilla glass, nanotechnology for splash-guard coating that protects electrical boards too.
- 1.2GHz dual core processor, 1GB of RAM
- 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display
- Android 2.3.5
- MOTOCAST app eases streaming and download of your content
- 8mp rear camera with 1080p video capture
- wide accessory support
- Blazing speeds on Verizon 4G LTE
What I really liked w.r.t Razr is the design. The phone looks damn good and at the same time is built like a tank. In the world of phones filled with ugly looking and design reuse, this is s omething fresh. Have a look at these pictures and you will understand
Verizon will accept preorders from 27th of October while other parts of the world will get the phone in November. Press release can be found here