- Customized Eclipse IDE, with ARM compiler, C/C++ editor and integrated productivity utilities.
- DS-5 debugger
- Performance analyzer for system-wide performance analysis for Linux and Android systems
- Real time simulator (for Cortex A8 and A9)
- DS-5 Application Edition: Affordable professional solution for native language (e.g. C, C++) Linux and Android user space development. No debug unit required.
- DS-5 Linux Edition: End-to-end software development tool suite for Linux-based systems. It includes bootloader and kernel level debug and trace capabilities when used in conjunction with DSTREAM.
- DS-5 Professional Edition: Leading-edge software development tool-chain for bare-metal, RTOS, and Linux-based projects. It includes all features of the other editions plus the highly-optimizing ARM Compiler.
Host System Requirements
- Dual core 2 GHz processor or equivalent
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Approximately 1 GB of hard disk space
- Windows XP Professional service pack 3 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 Professional and Enterprise (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (ARM Compiler toolchain only)
- Windows Server 2008 (ARM Compiler toolchain only)
- Ubuntu Desktop Edition 10.04 LTS (32-bit only)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Desktop and Workstation, option Standard (32/64-bit)