This is the stunning new tablet from Toshiba. The specs first:
- 10.1" LED backlit IPS panel LCD with 1280x800 resolution, supports 10 point multitouch
- 1.2GHz dual core TI OMAP 4430 SoC
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB onboard memory with memory expansion via MicroSD card slot.
- 5mp rear camera and 2mp front facing camera
- micro-USB and micro-HDMI ports
- 10.1"x6.9"x0.3", the thinnest in the world
- weighs 535gms
- Comes with Honeycomb 3.2 but will get ICS later or lets say 'ICS ready'
16GB will be available for $529.99 and 32GB will be availbale for $599.99 and will be available in mid-Q1 2012
"Excite X10 pushes the boundaries of what a thin and light tablet is capable of, delivering elegant styling without sacrificing features or durability," said Carl Pinto, vice president of product development, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division.
"We see the tablet as a key device in a connected home ecosystem, so delivering not just a thin and light design, but one that also incorporates built-in ports, is a step toward making the connected home a reality," added Pinto.